Hello UTP.

There are so many things happened to me last week. Muar - UTP - Cameron Highland - UTP - Shah Alam - Banting - Putrajaya - UTP. All activities in one goddamn week. Seriously, I'm soooo effin' tired. 
.
My sister's engagement, my trip to Cameron, my pre-Ramadhan makan2 with along and pizah. Ffuhhh. I need 32 hours to qada' balik my sleeping time, hehe. 
.
I'll upload the pictures - later
.
Hmm. GMT class tomorrow. The kids really get on my nerves. *macam orang tua betul -_-" *
.
Selamat malam. Need to sleep early this month. Or else, cik mai will face a hard time to take me out from Wonderland. So, Assalamualaikum. :) 

0 penjawab bebelan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates