Yes. I'm no longer a soft-hearted person. Sorry.

Act as if you know nothing.
.
Ha, mula la tu aku nak mencarut. Grr. What I want to say is, be like a man la dude! Y? U got no nerve ah to face me and say "Yes I told her". You started the fire. You.
.
Man, y u no shame ah? U're big enough to be a dad, and you're lying to my face! Shitbrix. Next time, do what you're told. Follow my every single words. Stay on the road. Senang, kan?  Ape? Kau tak suka dengar cakap perempuan sebab kau takut ego kau tercalar? Pfffttt! Bongok. tak de kaitan pun dengan ego lah dude!
.
Aku tak suka bila aku dah start hangin ngan orang lain. Sorry la beb. You're blacklisted. 

1 penjawab bebelan:

yan August 3, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

oh no! sabar dik sabar..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates