Quotes through time.

Dulu, masa form 3. Ehem. time tengah hangat berteman-tapi-mesra.

"It’s the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter."

Pastu, masa form 4. Ehem. Hampir ke situ.


"We don’t need to rush. If something’s bound to happen, it will happen."

Apabila berdua lebih baik...

"Seven days without love makes one weak."

Selepas 4 tahun ++...

"No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you."

Saat-saat kritikal...

"Girls have a bad habit of holding on for too long. Guys have a bad habit of letting go too easily"

Semakin genting. Time2 camni, hati kena kuat!

"Here's the truth about the truth: It hurts. So we lie."

"Dont be afraid to make mistakes, stumble and fall, because the greatest rewards come from the things that scare you the most."

Bila hati kata "satu lebih baik dari berdua..."

"You can't buy happiness. But you can buy ice cream. And that's pretty much the same thing."

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

"Moving on is not about never looking back. Its taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you’ve grown since then."

"Hold your head high. Let him know what he's missing."


Bila lonely...

"I'm really hoping that you miss me, too."

"The greatest mistake in life is to always fear your making one."

Bila dapat tau dia (ehem) dengan kawan aku dulu...

"Life’s not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back."

"It's weird I never thought I could meet someone who was so willing to stab me in the back so easily."

"Maybe you should eat your make-up so you can at least try to be pretty on the inside."

"Destroy what destroys you."


"Roses are red, Violets are blue, Now you're with her, And I'm happy for you. Violets are blue, Roses are red, I'M JUST KIDDING I WANT HER DEAD."

Okeh. puas hati. :P

Bila dia datang balik..

"Never  take down a fence until you know why it was put up."

"You created my past, fucked up my present, but you have no control over my future."

Bila orang lain datang...

"Hey...ughh...I...kinda...sorta...fell...in...love...with...y..o.u."

"I'm afraid of not being enough, not good enough, not smart enough, not pretty enough."

"Enjoy your youth, you'll never be younger than you are at this very second."

"Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you."


Kekeke~

Source: http://jessicaboaz.wordpress.com/2011/03/
Eh.. idok lah eh.. saya innocent je, saya budak baik..
Source: 
http://crystals-and-magic.blogspot.com/2011/03/sad-kittenhappy-kitten.html

0 penjawab bebelan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates