Of paperwork and coffee stains.

I grew by watching people around me and learnt to not make mistakes like they did. For me, warga tua (err.. I think warga emas sounds cuter) is the people whom I should portrayed as an idol, as they demonstrates exemplary leadership models who have excelled in world's hardest examination; LIFE. 

But I think I'm barely living with it anymore. It's time for me to change the rule of the game I played since I was a young girl. What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something memorable, something remarkable, and something wicked?

"The best accessories a girl can own is confidence". Sucikan hati. Kuatkan semangat. Anything is possible if you have enough nerve.



Want to know a secret? You are good enough. You are beautiful. You are worth it.

2 penjawab bebelan:

MaiZATuL ASniDA May 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

amboih.. tetibe ni knp... hehe.. ade pape ke.. best quote... ehem2.

lianna lil boogie May 8, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

ayat pembakar semangat untuk symposium. Omo.. Brrr~

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates