Petrified.... again.

Still remember the riddle Abit gave me yesterday? Fffuuuu.. It's hard to keep a straight face today. It sounds weird, but I keep on smiling although the riddle was not meant for me (of course!). 
.
Today, Abit, cik mai and I went to Ipoh. Ohhh. Long story, and I won't tell it either. kekeke. On our way back to UTP, Abit (the full-of-love girl for this week) told me a story. A story from her teman-tapi-mesra (?).
.
He: Do you still remember my lost compass in Kuala Krai?
Abit: Yes. It fell into the river. Why?
He: You know, I found it. 
Abit: Eh? How come?
He: You ARE my compass, 'coz I found my North in you. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me: Choked. Jaw dropped. Petrified. OMG I can't stop myself from smiling ear to ear! Awww so sweet! Oh my.. I can't relax my face even a bit! Oh my.. It was so sweet, and I'm so happy for Abit! O-M-G Ya Tuhan....
.
Ok2. After I burst a laugh at her story (and it actually awakened cik mai who were sleeping at the back), she ask me a question. And I have to answer according to her script. Pffft~
.
Abit: Are you busy tonight? Do you have any work to complete?
Me (with her script) : Yes, why is it darling? :P
Abit: Ohh. Pity you. I have only 1 work to do. :)
Me (with her script again) : Only one? What is it?
Abit: To keep missing you more. :)
Me (no more script) : OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M SO EEUUWWWWW PLEASE STOP IT ARGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!
.
Yes. Petrificus Totalus! 
.
I can't stop smiling. weeeee. So I pray for their happiness. I really love fairytale stories, thus I hope she has her own fairytale life. I'm wishing you all the best, Abit! :)

2 penjawab bebelan:

yan June 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

euwww..xleh byg la bit yg rock jd minah jiwang..

lianna lil boogie July 9, 2011 at 12:53 AM  

Bit rock? haha. muka legend, tp dalam hati ada taman tu~~ :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates