Indeed~


I'm the role model of being ignorant. Yeah, that's my simplest biography ever. I cannot say "I simply hate everyone" coz there are still some girls (plus 2 boys) that I really care about, and I think they already know who they are. I'm not going to mention their names thehehe. Not many, of course. Not more than 10, that's for sure kahkahkah
.
"So, how about the others? How do you treat them?"
.
It's hard to say, err depends, I dare say. 
.
"So, motif ko tulis entri ni?"
.
Hehe. (teruih tak speaking English nooo) Oh. Sebab tadi ada 1 insiden yang buatkan aku tak dapat nak tafsir perasaan aku; marah, merajuk, kecewa, or happy? 
.
Yang pasti, aku tak rasa happy. Aku confuse. Aku tak marah, dan aku tak rasa aku kecewa. Macam caption gambar kat atas. 
.
Sebenarnya aku tak boleh nak cakap panjang2. nanti kantoi pulak. Haha. so ini entri tergantung. KAHKAHKAH. penat je korang baca. haha. 
.
Sorry, next time aku janji tak buat macam ni lagi. Hahahaha. :P

0 penjawab bebelan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates