Being me is exhausting.

All this time, I've been thinking of how lucky I am since I was born tho' I din get everything I wanted, thats for sure. Hehe. And I live my life leisurely.. 
.
Sometimes I'm afraid to ask Allah to give me this and that. I don't know if I deserve to pray for something good, coz I've always been a lucky girl for the past 22 years. But now, I really caught up with this thing, and of course, it's tiring me out. I can't deal with this any more. I just can't. I want to end it up quickly, I can't bear with it any longer. 
.
I want it so badly..... But I'm too ashamed to ask Allah to give it to me, because He already gave me too many things. Ohh.. Ohhh.. -_-


Source

0 penjawab bebelan:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © it's a whole new world of Lianna lil Boogie!

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates